Rental Agreement and Contract
Welcome to Oakwood Hall and thank you for considering us for your wedding. Please make an appointment to visit our beautiful venue by calling or texting 270-725-4034. We look forward to hearing from you.
“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.” Colossians 3:17
A representative of the Rental party must sign the rental agreement and contract verifying that they understand the guidelines and are responsible for the guests’ adherence to them.
· Absolutely NO smoking is allowed inside Oakwood Hall. It will be the renter’s responsibility to see that their guests do not smoke inside the facilities and that all smoking outside will be done in designated locations with proper disposal of all cigarette butts.
· Oakwood Hall is an alcohol free facility, with the exception of a modest amount of champagne or wine for the bride and groom’s toasting purposes. No fountains are allowed. The renter is fully responsible and liable for monitoring and supervising guests at the event so this policy is not abused. NO alcohol is to be consumed in the parking area from vehicles as well. Should this occur the security deposit will be forfeited by the renter.
· Votive candles and candles in globes are permitted, but only in a secure manner. There are to be no sparklers or fireworks inside or outside the barn unless first cleared by Oakwood Hall owners. Permission is required for any decorations that include flames of any kind.
· The use of all furniture, tables, chairs, refrigerator, and the ice maker is included in the rental price. We have tables and chairs for up to 240 guests. If your number of guests exceeds 240, there will be an extra charge for the additional tables and chairs. Oakwood Hall can accommodate up to 300 guests. Garbage cans and liners are provided but it is the responsibility of the renter or caterer to keep the garbage cans emptied during the event. In the event you must hang something, please remove all screws, staples, and/or nails inside or outside the barn.
· Oakwood Hall does not currently offer a bridal suite. So all members of the wedding party must come dressed for the event. All guests are responsible for proper skin care protection and proper clothing protection while attending event functions.
· Marriage licenses are a must for weddings and may be purchased at any county clerk’s office in Kentucky without a blood test or waiting period.
· All directional signs placed on any roads leading to Oakwood Hall must be removed within 24 hours of your event.
· We do not assume responsibility for any items left on the property before or after your event by renter, rental companies or caterers. All items are to be removed on the night of your event, if necessary, by the following Sunday by 3pm at the absolute latest, NO exceptions.
· If your event exceeds more than 250 guests, you should consider renting a port-a-john for the event. Our facility has two restrooms available in the barn.
· Please advise any caterers hired for the event that if they plan to use a charcoal or gas cooker outside, it must be well away from the barn, and it is their responsibility to clean up any spilled food in the barn or on the surrounding grounds.
· Renter must assume responsibility for unsupervised children on the rental grounds.
· Two large parking areas are available for your guests. Please provide at least one person to direct parking. If a large crowd is expected, you should arrange to have 2 or more parking attendants to direct parking.
· Tear Down / Cleaning – Renter and/or caterer is responsible for set up, breakdown, cleaning of food areas inside and outside of the barn. Please remove all trash from the barn, and place in the rear gravel lot. All of your personal items/belongings should be removed the night of your event. Should you need more time, Sunday at 3PM is the absolute latest to vacate the property, no exceptions. We will dispose of trash at the end of the evening. All food or liquid spills on furnishings, floors or rugs must be cleaned immediately. Please notify Oakwood Hall representative of any damages to the property immediately. Only real flower petals may be used on property, no artificial rose petals please.
· Oakwood Hall shall not be liable for any liability for personal injury to guest resulting from any cause whatsoever except such injury cased by the willful negligence or intentional acts of Oakwood Hall owners. Please inform your guests this is a true barn venue in a rural setting. Guests will be walking on uneven grassy areas, gravel, and possibly muddy areas. Please advise your guests to wear appropriate footwear. The guests shall be solely responsible for any of their or their invitee’s personal property located or stored upon the premises and for all risks of damage, destruction, or loss resulting from theft, fire, storm, and all other hazards and causalities. Oakwood Hall owners shall not be liable for any damages to or destruction or loss of any of the renter’s personal property located or store upon the premises regardless of the cause of such damage, destruction, or loss unless the loss or destruction is caused by the intentional acts or willful negligence of owners of Oakwood Hall.
Rental Agreement and Contract
I have read the above and agree to abide by the rules and regulations for use of the facilities of Oakwood Hall. Please print and email a copy of signed agreement to OakwoodHallLLC@gmail.com, or mail to Oakwood Hall, 1288 Orndorff Mill Road, Russellville, KY 42276.
Printed Name: ________________________________________________________
Today’s Date: ________________________________________________________
Date and Time of Event: ________________________________________________
Estimated Size of Event: _______________________________________________
Additional Contact Person: ______________________________________________
Phone Contacts: ______________________________________________________
Name of Bride : _______________________________________________________
Name of Groom : ______________________________________________________
Names of Parents of Bride: ______________________________________________
Names of Parents of Groom: _____________________________________________
Name and Cell Number of Person Responsible for Cleaning: _________________________________________
Oakwood Hall Wedding Package Rental Prices
(revised March 2017)
Our Wedding package is for two full days, 9am of the first day to 11pm of the second evening. This provides time for decorating, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. Included in the package is Oakwood Hall, the grounds surrounding the barn, tables and chairs to accommodate 240 guests, and six serving tables. Two restrooms located in the barn, gravel parking with one parking attendant.
To reserve the venue, a deposit of 50% is required with the signed contract agreement. Please make the deposit check payable to Oakwood Hall. A separate $200 damage deposit check to Oakwood Hall is required two weeks prior to your event, but will be destroyed or returned two days after event if all facilities are left in good order and all cleanup requirements have been met. Any damage to the property (above and beyond that covered by the damage deposit) will be charged to the renter.
Your event date will be held for 7 (seven) days without contract and deposit. However, the 50% deposit and signed contract is required to secure the date of your event. The remaining 50% balance and separate security check are due two weeks before the event date.
Our product is time and space. Once you have contracted with Oakwood Hall for your event, that time and space is no longer available to other potential customers. Should you need to reschedule your event we will work with you to find another available date within the following months. Deposits are refunded as follows:
6 month or more 100%
3-5 months 50%
Less than 3 months 0%
Powered by Squarespace